These terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Agreement”) are an agreement between ABDULAHWAL.COM (“abdulahwal.com“, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you (“User”, “you” or “your”). This Agreement describes the general terms and conditions of your using ABDULAHWAL.COM and any of its contents, digital books and courses or services.
Currently, we allow user registration to become a subscriber of content writer. We don’t have any paid membership opportunities on NEWTECHTOWN.COM.
Backup of User Content
We are not responsible for users content residing on the website. In no event shall we be held liable for any loss of any Content. It is your sole responsibility to maintain an appropriate backup of your Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, on some occasions and in certain circumstances, with absolutely no obligation, we may be able to restore some or all of your data that has been deleted as of a certain date and time when we may have backed up data for our own purposes. We make no guarantee that the data you need will be available.
Links to Other Websites
Although this Website may be linked to other websites, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, or endorsement with any linked website, unless specifically stated herein. We are not responsible for any content of those linked websites and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any website which you access through a link from this Website. Your linking to any other off-site websites is at your own risk.
During the use of the Website, you may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers or sponsors showing their goods or services through the Website. Any such activity, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activity, is solely between you and the applicable third party. We shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
In addition to other terms as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Website or its Content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by abdulahwal.com or third parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with newtechtown.com. All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos are used in connection with abdulahwal.com. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Website or Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of our Website and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any abdulahwal.com or third-party trademarks.
Changes to the Agreement
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the top of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact me.